PDA

View Full Version : Better synchronization

Marius49
18th February 2012, 13:10
I think that the best thing for this server is to have a better synchronization. Wut this means?
It means that we need to look at people and see wich of them can be or is on at a certain time. In fact a mod/admin will cover a specific part of time (cuz most of ppl have different time zones...) so less grief, more fun for our players and keep the peace on the server.

Wut i want to tell is that Dom and all mod to look for some certain persons and the mod/admin make a topic about "to recommend that person"___this includes his comportment (if he not griefs, speak nice, play well) too not only the time he plays.

I hope Dom will accept this thing and the mod's of this server too to work better for anti-grief methods + I think mods sud get some SPY commands like invisibility wud be a great thing to spy ppl that uses x-ray not only ppl that griefs.

Thx for reading and hope u will understand this very well :)
Also leave a comment here (MOD's specially)

wordie101
18th February 2012, 14:57
we now have grief tools to check who has been doing it ,also there is normally someone on but as iv been away this week iv not really been online but i tend to be on at the times no one else is i agree with the invisible mod for MODS that would be good ..and as for x-ray, why use any modifications at all play the game as its meant to be played takes all the fun out of it .all the MODS also discuss any problems and deal with them fairly ,just some people get irate and act without thinking, all you have to do is take a step back don't get drawn into a argument especially in the game. and for all those that have a problem to be dealt with "DON'T KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT" prime example being the other night when one person went on for 2 hours about a problem that had been dealt with and then starts crying like a baby when gets muted for spamming after numerous warnings , please note that a MOD will always give at least 2 warnings before muting/kicking/banning (we have a way of communicating that does not show to you and it will always be discussed with at least one other mod before being acted upon ) if do not comply then expect them to act as they see fitting to bring peace and harmony to the server for the ones that just wish to play the game.

remember its only a game. no need for aggression or arguments and why come on a server just to ruin it you will be found out and dealt with as deemed fit ok.

now go play have fun and be nice !!!!

InsaneJ
18th February 2012, 19:10
Maybe preventing would be better than punishing players and fixing the damage. I've seen some servers that warn players about grieving.

How about having a message of the day warning players, and maybe some sort of server advertising every hour or so?

wordie101
18th February 2012, 19:31
Maybe preventing would be better than punishing players and fixing the damage. I've seen some servers that warn players about grieving.

How about having a message of the day warning players, and maybe some sort of server advertising every hour or so?

Problem is its in the rules and yet they still grief so its punishment that gets used

Message of the day I agree with but if they come on for that reason anyway it don't help the situation so its a case of clear up and punish with ASAP