PDA

View Full Version : Grief on small world!

demman8
2nd December 2012, 02:36
Well, jonisasi griefed some people on the server.... including me...

Anyways, roadie and I are the only I know, but roadie said the was other grief

If a admin could rollback all he's made/broke, it would be great!

DOM
2nd December 2012, 03:51
Ban please... I can do this when I get online tomorrow.

demman8
2nd December 2012, 04:53
J banned him. Just wasn't rolled back.

At least my griefed area. And I think roadie asked me if I could rollback what happened to him.

Marius49
2nd December 2012, 10:22
Everything should be fixed now!

InsaneJ
2nd December 2012, 13:47
jonasi was intent on griefing. He went around destroying other people's beds just for fun so they couldn't spawn there anymore.

demman8
2nd December 2012, 14:55
Thanks everyone! Just a question, will people be able to spawn at the beds now that they're rolled back, or do they have to reset their spawn?

InsaneJ
2nd December 2012, 17:21
I'm guessing everyone will have to sleep in their beds before they can spawn there again.

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 03:47
Sarahvig griefed me. She stole my enchantment table and a power 1 bow in a locked chest. I dont know how to insert pick but its true

InsaneJ
2nd February 2013, 13:34
I'd like to help, but first you need to help me :)

Where did this happen? Can you give me coordinates?
When you're on the server, press F3. That will show a lot of stuff on your screen, including your coordinates. You can then make a screenshot by pressing F2 in-game. Screenshots are stored in the directory: %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots

Those screenshots you can attach to your post using the Insert Image button on the text editor you use to make posts:

And then we know where it happend, see the damage, and fix things :)

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 19:00
The cords of the enchantment table are: x:312.29394 y:92 z:467.7 can you please roll it back? I do consider it griefing not theft because an enchantment table is a somewhat hard item to get.

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 19:03
189how to i make the picture bigger?

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 19:04
oh, whoops when before i posted it it looked tiny

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 19:05
I also realized I am now a "tree puncher". Is that a rank? Can someone please tell me the ranks?

talon6758
2nd February 2013, 19:46
Marius fixed it. THanKS MARIUS!!!!:goldingot::goldingot:

InsaneJ
2nd February 2013, 22:17
Ok so that's the evidence. Can you let us know where this is so we can fix the damage?

Pressing F3 will show your coordinates. If you include that in the screenshot then one screenshot is enough :)

talon6758
3rd February 2013, 03:19
I put the coordinates in a post on the last page. Marius fixed already though.

talon6758
23rd February 2013, 06:04
I seem to be a target for griefers. This time it was avafede. There was a hole in my wall. I used co-inspect and a few blocks were removed by him, and the rest by creeper. Also, is there a way to check who placed blocks? Because, my house is filled with TREES!!!
Also found a sign that said -k at the end. I once again can't figure out how to put in pictures.

talon6758
23rd February 2013, 06:11
Also tons of my stuff is gone, including 2 stacks of pie. I really sad and confused

InsaneJ
23rd February 2013, 10:22
You can use the "/co inspect" command to enable and disable the CoreProtect inspector. When it's enabled you can left-click blocks to see who placed them. If you right-click with a block in your hand you can see who removed blocks.

While in Minecraft, press F2 to take a screenshot. Then when you want to post that screenshot, click the "Insert Image" button in the text editor you're using to type your message. An explorer window will pop up where you can select your screenshot. You will have to type in the first part of the location for it though. The location of Minecraft screenshots is: %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots

I think I will make a short video tutorial on the subject later :)

Anyway, we need more information if we are to help you. So coordinates for starters, you can see those inside Minecraft by pressing F3.

talon6758
24th February 2013, 04:03
dom did a roll-back thx dom!

kl1172
3rd April 2013, 10:49
You can use the "/co inspect" command to enable and disable the CoreProtect inspector. When it's enabled you can left-click blocks to see who placed them. If you right-click with a block in your hand you can see who removed blocks.

So does that /co inspect thingy work for normal players? Wish I had known that 2 days ago, I got griefed also. The glass underwater subway tunnel got damaged for several blocks, I fixed it already, but now I probably can't see anymore who did this? They most likely also stole my wheat without planting it back. Why are players like that on Small World?

InsaneJ
3rd April 2013, 11:39
CoreProtect will show you the history of each block. So yes, you can still see what happened :)

Players are like that because they are scumbags. The whitelist on the SmallWorld server already keeps out a lot of those players, but not all of them unfortunately. That is why we have the invite-only whitelists on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server on which we will only add new players one time a month and then only 1 or 2 at a time.

kl1172
3rd April 2013, 12:35
CoreProtect will show you the history of each block. So yes, you can still see what happened :)

Players are like that because they are scumbags. The whitelist on the SmallWorld server already keeps out a lot of those players, but not all of them unfortunately. That is why we have the invite-only whitelists on the Vanilla and Feed The Beast server on which we will only add new players one time a month and then only 1 or 2 at a time.
Aha! Let me get my Magnum P.I. on then.

talon6758
7th April 2013, 17:39
Ok, 3rd time -) This time, Poko set fire to the U.S.A flag I was making. It took a long time to get that wool. I'm not ratting on him, I just want him to apologize and we can play together again. Today when I noticed it he logged on and logged off immediatley. I dont want him punished or anything. But Poko I don't give a crap if you're Chinese or Canadian, you don't see my burning JAICMANs Jamaican flags. If you werent my friend I would ask J for a ban.

-Talon6758:goldingot: