PDA

View Full Version : Favorite part of 1.2? :D

Pernix_8D
4th March 2012, 08:52
Whats your favorite part of 1.2?

Ocelots? New mob AI? Breeding villagers(Even though they all look male)? Jungle Biomes? Iron golems?

My favorite addition is the Jungle biome. I LOVE THESE BIOMES XD!you have no idea how many worlds I've made just to make super awesome jungle biome bases...

wordie101
4th March 2012, 15:39
got to be the zombies bashing the doors down so much fun :):):cool:

DOM
4th March 2012, 18:15

Same. LOVE it!

wordie101
4th March 2012, 18:53

Same. LOVE it!

all we need now is dam bukit to update so can get all the great features on the server ;)

demman8
4th March 2012, 18:53
I like the cats! Mostly because I call them my Creature Cats! <3 creatures

mrjrbacon
5th March 2012, 08:45
The cats are the best of them all! I <3 CATS!!!:D

Pernix_8D
5th March 2012, 14:06
I see a few of you like cats :P

They are awesome, too bad ocelots rarely spawn though :l

wordie101
5th March 2012, 17:17
i am allergic to cats though ;)

bnxboxman360
6th March 2012, 05:36
Well my favorite part is probably the jungle biomes trees, when the 2.0 update came out I made a world on my stepdads computer, then when I got hold of my own computer I found an epic seed:i dont care. The seed spawns you in a jungle Biome bordering a mushroom biome. So far on this world I have found 1 dungeon(my first dungeon I have ever found in single player) created a nether portal. My house is made from 3 huge jungle trees. I have 12 cats : 8 tuxedo, 2 Siamese and 2 tabby. I have an enchantment table. I have a small animal farm, a small wheat farm and a small automatic sugar cane farm. I made a map and in the top left corner there is an npc village with everything except a black smith. I haven't explored the nether much though.