PDA

View Full Version : Form Submission: Whitelist Application

mrjrbacon
16th March 2012, 02:55
Minecraft Username: mrjrbacon[hr]Age: 14[hr]How long have you played Minecraft?: Alpha[hr]Why do you want to be white-listed?: Because this server rocks! and i am a very good builder[hr]Do you accept our server rules?: Yes sir![hr]

tyrus.dixon
16th March 2012, 04:34
Minecraft Username: tyrusdixon

How long have you played Minecraft? Beta

Why do you want to be White-listed? Because I was a promonant member of Deadman Wonderland very capable of complex archetecture

Do you accept our server rules? is this even a question? really -_- yes I accept the rules.

wordie101
16th March 2012, 13:44
Minecraft Username: tyrusdixon

How long have you played Minecraft? Beta

Why do you want to be White-listed? Because I was a promonant member of Deadman Wonderland very capable of complex archetecture

Do you accept our server rules? is this even a question? really -_- yes I accept the rules.

i will add you asap im out at work at the mo ....and my phone wont run mincraft server
:P

Csoldier1
17th March 2012, 06:49
Minecraft name: David_Schultz

For how long you play minecraft?: Beta

Do you have any building skills: Simplistic

Why do u want to be whitelisted: I played on the server along with James, Tyrus, and Kevin before the update and actually enjoyed myself. :D
Do you accept our server rules: YES SIR!

InsaneJ
27th March 2012, 15:54
david_schultz and dmonke have also been added to the vanilla server whitelist. The towny server doesn't use a whitelist so you can join that as well.

wordie101
27th March 2012, 16:30
both of them are already on the whitelist on the vanilla server and as you said no whitelist on the new towny server