PDA

View Full Version : banned

brANdoNNNNNNN
19th March 2013, 20:32
hello,

i wanted to go on the server today and i got banned. i would like to get back on the server because i don't know why i'm banned... is there anyway to get back?

greetz brANdoNNNNNNN

InsaneJ
19th March 2013, 20:49
You griefed so much on the Prison server, I'm really amazed you even dare ask to be let back on.

brANdoNNNNNNN
19th March 2013, 20:59
i havent played that server myself, my brother played on my account because i stopped minecraft for a period of time. now i wanted to go on for my 2nd time and now i can't do it so i can't help that i got banned for something my brother did.

brANdoNNNNNNN
19th March 2013, 21:00
and it won't happen again because my brother has his own account now.

demman8
20th March 2013, 04:49
How do we know it was your brother? I've heard about people's brothers greifing so many times. The majority are fake.

brANdoNNNNNNN
20th March 2013, 16:15
i know some people use it as an excuse but i really dont. but i understand that you dont trust me... i would either

InsaneJ
20th March 2013, 17:38
Then the solution seems simple enough.

Change accounts with your borther. He already has your password. So ask him if he's ok with it and get his password, change it, and start with a clean slate.

brANdoNNNNNNN
20th March 2013, 18:28
ill ask my brother

brANdoNNNNNNN
20th March 2013, 18:33
he will only do it if i give him 20 euro's for it..

brANdoNNNNNNN
20th March 2013, 18:34
can't you just reset me on the prison server? (just an idea)

InsaneJ
23rd March 2013, 10:59
You've also send me a couple of PM's about this which I do not like. You may appeal your ban so everyone can see it.

I will not pardon your ban for the following reasons:

You said your brother doesn't want to play with an account that has your name anymore now that he has his own account. He didn't have a problem with it before so I don't buy that.
The grief was done over a longer period of time so it's not an incident at all. If it was in fact your brother playing, he's been doing that for a long time.
If it's true that your brother had been playing with your account, then he has caused serious damage to the reputation of your account. If anything he should be paying you 20 euro to get a new account. We can't ban people, only accounts. If he damaged yours, then he should pay for the damage.

brANdoNNNNNNN
23rd March 2013, 17:09
I understand.. I am sorry for what my Brother has done. All i want to Say is have fun on the servers, i enjoyed my time on it. It is a Great server.