• Live Stream

    Watch us on Twitch
  • Team Speak - Join us!

    ts.HappyDiggers.net
    Lobby
    InsaneJ from 10.200.13.15:46128
    HappyDiggers AMP
    HappyDiggers Freebie TFC
    HappyDiggers Ark
    AFK
    Gamma 18+ only
    Super Secret Place
    Staff Idle
  • Donate using PayPal

  • Donate using Minecraft Market (recommended for Minecraft players)

  • HD Ark Servers Get a BIG Update!




    A whole heap of new plugins and updates for the Ark servers have been installed over the weekend.

    New features include:
    • Cross Ark global chat
    • An in-game ArkShop
    • Daily server vote rewards
    • Private messaging on the same server
    • Player online lists on the same server
    • New donor perks
    • A batch of new commands for players
    • Upgraded access to commands for Ark staff
    • New condensed Ark server titles


    Specific information on how to utilize the vote rewards, ArkStore, and new commands are listed in detail on the HappyDiggers Ark Server Page. I will add more features down the road when I have time.
    Comments 6 Comments
    1. InsaneJ's Avatar
      InsaneJ -
      Awesome stuff. Good job, Jiro
    1. Chogata's Avatar
      Chogata -
      Wow, I love the new stuff, why, oh why, I will not have time to play any time soon?
    1. dentodili's Avatar
      dentodili -
      Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
      Awesome stuff. Good job, Jiro
      Where can we read more about how to utilize the new stuff ? What are the new donor perks etc(i swear i searched before writing this)
    1. Jiro_89's Avatar
      Jiro_89 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
      Specific information on how to utilize the vote rewards, ArkStore, and new commands are listed in detail on the HappyDiggers Ark Server Page. I will add more features down the road when I have time.
      When you visit the Ark server page (there is a direct link in the text) you can see the information for each individual Ark server. If you scroll further down the page you'll see information on in game commands, the Ark shop, how to utilize the votes, etc.
    1. dentodili's Avatar
      dentodili -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
      When you visit the Ark server page (there is a direct link in the text) you can see the information for each individual Ark server. If you scroll further down the page you'll see information on in game commands, the Ark shop, how to utilize the votes, etc.
      Thanks dude, it was all about me checking it with my PC rather than my phone and i saw it instantly XD Completely forgot to delete the thread. My bad and thanks again! How about redeeming different server votes on 1 server btw, so if someone only plays on the island and doesnt own SE and ABB they are motivated to vote for everything. Currently we can vote for up to 3 i think out of 4 maps, but lets say my tribesmates dont own the DLCs so they cant go to the other maps to redeem any of their points.
    1. Jiro_89's Avatar
      Jiro_89 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
      Thanks dude, it was all about me checking it with my PC rather than my phone and i saw it instantly XD Completely forgot to delete the thread. My bad and thanks again! How about redeeming different server votes on 1 server btw, so if someone only plays on the island and doesnt own SE and ABB they are motivated to vote for everything. Currently we can vote for up to 3 i think out of 4 maps, but lets say my tribesmates dont own the DLCs so they cant go to the other maps to redeem any of their points.
      Unfortunately that isn't possible right now. The vote plugin is brand new and the developer is working on saved votes currently (voting for several days in a row and then redeeming all at once on a server). I'm sure cluster support for vote redemption will happen at some point in the future.
    Untitled Document