Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redgap

RE: Redgap

Quote Originally Posted by timgrabben123
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Dear all players.

just so you know, i have a second account which goes by the name of 'redgap'. I never use this account and have only told a few players on this server about it and only told 2 the password as they wanted to access servers they were banned on or something.. either way, someone has gained access to this account and is using it on our server.

I simply ask that the account is banned from the server, therefore preventing anyone from playing on it.

Thank you for your time.

Flying

(proof of Timgrabben using my account..)

okay and now i cant change the password because he's changed it
    hey fly i didnt do it, it was my cousin arpan i dont know his minecraft name but if u want ill email or message u and im sorry for the harm my cousin arpan did ill give u the password and username if neccisary and again im so sorry about the acount problem my cousins did.

sincerly,
    timgrabben123
    and im going to have problems getting another account so still im so sorry and why do u think a 9 year old would know how to hack accountsmy cousins are 17 so they know.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    dem i have every right to! he never comes on the forums though, dont even think he's registered..
    Skype maybe? Also does ryan or someone know his full name?

im mot apologising for anything mocking or james. you two had no right to get involved and to be honest all you've done is made sarcastic comments where they arent needed. both of you grow up and stop with the immature comments before you both earn nice bans. and no, thats not abusing my power.

thank you tim. i have replied to your message

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird
    Lol, I havent been that sarcastic, I made a point, I barely joked, and it is the expression of my opinion, I never insulted anyone either, people confuse me sometimes :P
    I made a point, just that, no insults, just an arguement for the other side, and I get threatened? I don't really care, but can u see how that makes no sense?
    And what did James even do? He was helping you saying you should find proof of a grief if u wanted a more legitament claim to ban. In the end though, Tim made everything pretty much right *Claps*
    I think were going to have to celebrate that, maybe a big meal, some music, some fine drink, it'll be fun.

either stop with the sarcastic comments mocking or you will be off the server. your choice. and James posted comments just like you did in something that didnt involve you..

HE STOLE MY ACCOUNT - that is claim for a ban, and as I am a moderator I believe I know more about what a ban would consist of. Griefing earns you a ban and so does theft, in game or out of game.

Maybe the best idea would be to forget about this argument. The problem this thread brought up has been resolved, from what I can tell... :l

Quote Originally Posted by James318
    At any case, the actual matter has been resolved, which is cause enough for some of the finer things in life I suppose, so Mocking we'll have to gather what we need. I'm guessing New York Strip this time around?
    Only a 3 hour drive. Could I come?

This issue has been solved and this thread is to be closed.