Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sverf
    I've deleted 2 chuncks from the map and that seems to have fixed it. They are just SW of the fusion reactor building at spawn.

Errors are gone from log now.

Not much has been said about the server over the past few days and I haven't seen many people on including myself. So for this reason I am posting to see if you have decided on what is happening with it?

No news as far as I know. People have been complaining about it on the FTB forum: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thre...16#post-241899

I've been on today, did some work on the fusion reactors. Our Industrial Electrolyzers didn't get enough power so hydrogen production halted which in turn made everything shut down. It's fixed now though

I'm thinking of maybe playing some more this weekend if I can find the time.

Sverf
    Some news on the forum now:
    http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thre...-update.20448/

Seems update is in final testing for 1.4.7 version. Will be last update to this version and a new stable one for ultimate will only be launched after 1.6 comes out. Releases for 1.5 will be more or less previews.

So I'd say we keep on going with the current map till there is a new stable (as far as such a huge pack can be stable ) comes out for 1.6.

Yup I agree. We'll stick with 1.4.7 for now.

The mod authors need time to work their magic and in the meantime I'd rather continue playing then waiting. So yeah, everybody hop back on and make some more awesome stuff

Sverf
    I just bred a Cherry tree with Mupje's bees

Looks awesome, red wood with purple leaves

I just turned on 80 quarries. They're using 4K EU/t

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I just turned on 80 quarries. They're using 4K EU/t
    This comment intentionally left blank...