Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Art Time!

I think this thread is turning into : Funny Pictures thread 2!
    Sup

Heh, I would agree with you about the creepy part on a couple of those, though that was the intention. The "trippier" ones not so much, or at least that wasn't the intent. The colorful ones with my kid cousins were an attempt at showing the spirit of childhood. It's chaotic, wildly bold and colorful, with a tinge of malicious darkness that while not entirely innocent is done within borders and with good intentions. It's something adults tend to lose when they grow up, in some cases even fear or try to stamp out with moral codes that mar the true beauty of what it means to be human. Or it becomes more subtle and focused into a purpose, which again is something I've tried to capture in a couple of those. Most of the abstract ones were explorations of art as a living, sentient being, even when inanimate. The art I tend to like most or at the least try to make are attempts at showing beauty from the inside out.

Also Ava, that's a pretty racist bucket of chicken you've got there..
    Last edited by cliffs; 2nd May 2014 at 03:36.

Name:  Happy Diggers.png
Views: 154
Size:  240.3 KB
    Just some simple animating/pictures I have been doing. I will be taking requests on a separate thread. Hope you enjoy
    -Brian
    Gotem team

Best art gallery of 2014 10/10

I got something a bit special, that can be not considered as art but i came up with a pseudo randomly generated geography icosahedron based geodesic sphere generated by a recursive algorithm

this will be later a real looking beautyfull planet
    If you wonder why I'm not that active anymore, I became the dev of this:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/sinking-simulator-2

Quote Originally Posted by fredoduquartier View Post
    I got something a bit special, that can be not considered as art
    I consider this art. Good work

Got a closed beta code for EQ Landmark and omg you can build anything realistic looking if your good enough at it.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Roadie; 7th May 2014 at 21:58.