Why Am I Banned From The Rpg Server?

I was wondering why i am banned from the rpg server... and i thought i was able to get on, considering i was whitelisted for a reason...

You have not been banned from anything. The RPG server has simply not been released. There is no portal for it on the Lobby server. There is no mention of it on our servers page. You are not whitelisted on the RPG server because.... it's not open to the public.

Just be patient, we'll release the RPG server soon

I have 2 questions for you though:

• Who told you about the RPG server?
    • Where did you get the mod pack for it?

Wait, What's going on?
    ~Ryan~

He tried to join the server but couldn't.

So did you tell him about the server? And did you give him the mod pack?

The RPG server's ip has not been released. If I am correct, users can not evens see it on the server list on the lobby. Even if you did try to connect, you shouldn't have even been registered as logging in, so it means you had the modpack.

... I think.

An edit before even posting, it's not even possible to connect to the RPG via lobby without the modpack. Not sure what happens with.

Thanks, that is helpful. i was very confused on why i wasnt able to connect and also if i wasnt supposed to know of this im sorry

If You Guys Don't Want People Like Us To Know About This Server, Delete The Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by superpuppy4 View Post
    If You Guys Don't Want People Like Us To Know About This Server, Delete The Thread.
    Lige tried to access the server when the mod pack was still developing. At the time, he shouldn't of known about the server/modpack. Now it's public knowledge. I think.