Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

About the HappyDiggers RPG mod pack

Welcome to a new world where adventure awaits you!

HappyDiggers RPG modpack is meant to bring you the fun and enjoyment you find in the vanilla minecraft but also enhance the RPG side of it. That's how this modpack was born and brought to you by the HappyDiggers community.

The modpack adds new blocks, a large amount of weapons and new land to explore, content that every minecrafter should enjoy playing with, and also a great way to make quests using NPC's.

The modpack is still in development and it will receive some major/minor changes between versions so don't forget to check out the change-log from time to time!

Join us on our official HappyDiggers RPG server!
    rpg.happydiggers.net:3000

• Aether 2
    • Animal Bikes
    • AquaCulture
    • Ars Magica
    • Backpacks
    • Better Bows
    • Better Breeding
    • Better Dungeons
    • Better Storage
    • BiblioCraft
    • Biomes O' Plenty
    • Chickenbones Mods
    • Chisel
    • Colorful Armor
    • CustomNPCs
    • Dimensional Doors
    • Dungeon Mobs
    • Dynamic Lights
    • Enhanced Portals 2
    • Forge
    • Gems+
    • Infernal Mobs
    • Inventory Tweaks
    • Hit Splat Damage Indicators
    • Inventory Tweaks
    • Jammy Furniture Mod
    • Koi Mod
    • Matmos
    • Minegicka 2
    • MinePainter
    • More Player Models
    • Natura
    • NotEnoughItems(NEI)
    • PAM's WEEEE Flowers
    • Pet Bat
    • PlayerAPI
    • Project Zulu
    • Ropes+
    • Runic Dust Mod
    • RPG Inventory
    • SmartMoving
    • Tinkers Construct
    • The Camping Mod
    • Thirst Mod
    • TwitchTV IRC
    • Zan's Minimap(VoxelMinimap)

This modpack is being distributed trough the FTB Launcher.
    • Download the FTB Launcher here: http://feed-the-beast.com
    • Start the launcher and click "Private Packs"
    • Use the following code: HappyDiggers
    • The HappyDiggers RPG pack should then become available on the left.

See screenshot below:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Marius49 ---- Modpack Creator
    InsaneJ ---- DevTeam
    Black_Steel ---- DevTeam
    HappyDiggers Community --- For their support

Check out our website: HappyDiggers

The 1.2.3 update has been submitted and will come up the launcher in a few days hopefully.
    Here is what the new update will offer:
    Spoiler!

The official server will also come on these days for people to play and test all kind of stuff before it will go up the launcher.
    You might also think why did the mod pack go directly to 1.2.3. That's because the other versions were still in the work, and each added more great mods; so the last update was 1.2.3 and merged all the work into this change-log.
    If you guys have any more suggestions about what mods we should add in the next version don't forget to leave a small comment and link to the mod!

Also if you noticed I made the OP more enjoyable and clean!

Good work

I'll try to setup the public HappyDiggers RPG server this week.

The pack just broke a new record on FTB: The largest pack in size!

Another achievement to hang on the wall.

Version 1.3.0 has been submitted. In this version we have removed the Ultimate Nether mod to solve some conflicts between mods but we might re-add it when the pack will be updated for 1.6.2. This update also brings some more magic if you know what I mean

New stuff added in 1.3.0:
    Spoiler!

Ok, so It works, for me, but, whats the IP?
    Gotem team

I got onto the AMP server (too laggy, I crashed) and I could get onto the RPG but I dont know the IP, thanks for the help
    Gotem team

Join us on our official HappyDiggers RPG server!
    rpg.happydiggers.net:3000

Noted a couple of bugs on singleplayer/lan. One was that when I was killed by a Cocktrice in the Aether, I seen my body get turned to stone but a grave didnt drop, this caused me to lose all the things I was carrying.

Also, some of the shields and accessories cannot be equipped (like a player-crafted diamond shield, or things made with the mold forge), whereas others (typically the ones from the Aether) can.

Have also noticed some accessories unequipping themselves periodically or just plain having strange behavior. The rings for one, as well as the regeneration stone.

On the server, was killed twice by an invisible hell hound. Once it even made it out of the nether portal and into the cave system that exits the nether. I tried firing at its expected directions as well as trapping it (hiding behind corner and just swinging at the air) to no avail the thing owned me. Didn't even show up on entity radar. The third time I heard its growling, I just ran out of the nether.
    Last edited by CrouchingOcelot; 25th September 2013 at 12:33.

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Some issues are already known and have been fixed in Minecraft 1.6.2 versions of the various mods. Unfortunately we're stuck waiting for the FTB launcher to update so it supports Minecraft 1.6.2.

We'll add the issues you mentioned to our 'list' of things that need fixing. Maybe there's something we can do about them without having to update to 1.6.2.

The last issue seems like a client side.... mystery. The other day I was playing with Dom on the RPG server, and I was completely invisible to him and I didn't appear on the mini-map as well. A little bit later it was the other way around. Then even later after that everything was fine again. We're not sure exactly why this is happening.