Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I want to make the pack for Minecraft 1.6.2. I'm currently experimenting with MultiMC5 and a 1.6.2 version of HappyDiggers AMP and so far it seems to be working ok-ish.

cc is talking to someone about maybe making a custom launcher for us, at least untill we can get onto a 1.6 launcher for FTB. If that doesn't pan out we could use MultiMC5.

As for the extra dimension to add to RPG, I'm going to add the Erebus mod. We're a few of the lucky ones who have permission to use it in both AMP and RPG. The Erebus dimension is pretty scary and ads a ton of cool mobs to fight. Check it out here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1652014-

I've made a Minecraft 1.6.2 version of HappyDiggers RPG. Now it's time to test test test...

Here's the current mod list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Gc&usp=sharing

Some mods haven't been updated to 1.6.2 yet, others don't work and for a few we still need to get permission.

Some of the mods we talked about didn't make the cut. This is what I thought about them:
    Better Building - Not Forge compatible.
    Craftory - seems redundant with Pam's HarvestCraft and AlgaeCraft.
    Better Wood - Basically vanilla Minecraft tools with different kind of wooden handles. Not very interesting compared to the other mods we're including.
    Cartographer - Extra Utilities adds the same functionality through light panels.
    Extended Workbench - More tools. Let's see if we don't have too many tools already before adding this one.
    Shelfs - Similar redundant because of Bibliocraft which ads more then just shelfs.

We'll continue this discussion further in our V.I.P. section.

I shall start to Bug-Test alot more now, as I have alot of free time. PLUS I have a 1 week holiday next week.
    I will be playing on both single-player and on the RPG server. So keep an eye out for me

Great

I'm sure CC will also be happy to hear he's getting a bit more company.

I was thinking, that ALL newcomer should get a small kit, as I died multiple times trying to get started. So maybe something small such as:
    Stone Tools
    5 fresh water
    5 cooked steak

just a suggestion

It's a good suggestion. I'll see what I can do, thanks

Question RPG=Role Play Game

is the RPG Server still open?

Quote Originally Posted by owloctogons View Post
    is the RPG Server still open?
    Not right now, but hopefully in the future we will have it up and running again. There is a lot of work being done on tweaking it for the perfect HappyDiggers experience