Server updated to Ultimate v1.1.2

Title sais it all

If you want to connect, you'll have to update your client. The FTB launcher will prompt you to do so.

We will remain on this version for now. If we can get the HappyDiggers AMP pack approved and ready on the FTB launcher we'll switch to that. But for now, enjoy the new update.

The server seems a lot smoother. Chunk loading is a lot faster. And Greg Tech has gone insane again. The new Fusion Reactor is awesomely epic

So bascially the thing now costs 10x as much to build and run. And for that you get almost twice the amount of power. How is that for an upgrade?

I habe a friend note f' the, errr, creator of dis minecraff sehbeh, you are a despehate looseh dat's in collage i mean sehious your like 20 your neid a life den playigg a game f' kids! Huh huh!! Doihh, COOL! oh 'n its your best friend AGENT2651

i mean am i rite, duh...uh...? lol

Quote Originally Posted by I didnt do it! View Post
    I habe a friend note f' the, errr, creator of dis minecraff sehbeh, you are a despehate looseh dat's in collage i mean sehious your like 20 your neid a life den playigg a game f' kids! Huh huh!! Doihh, COOL! oh 'n its your best friend AGENT2651

i mean am i rite, duh...uh...? lol
    *College. Yes because your the Einstein of the modern world... He is doing something he enjoys & I give J full respect for that.

EDIT: Okay I was going to correct all of that. Its too much
    Last edited by ethe334; 31st May 2013 at 23:57.

Yeah normally we'd just ban people like him. But seeing him come back for more again and again and again is just so much fun

He's going to accuse you of cyber-bullying now;D

Yeah good luck with that. Nobody forced him to play on the servers and break the rules or to keep coming back to these forums.

He's a whiny little brat that got exactly what he deserved.

Oh my god. That is too cool O.o

Downloading it now.

Well this sucks. When I was gone my chunk loader kept chunk loadin. I was correct about my theory of their being a node.

Yeahhhh
    Last edited by demman8; 1st June 2013 at 01:10.