Thread: Towny Grief

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Towny Grief

Was on lobby one night and a guy comes one (lucasMenno) tells me that he was griefed by FlorisvdV, I went on and this is what I found. Only found one thing they guy placed, core protect would not tell me what was destroyed, unless im using it wrong, but I would not be suprised if he destoyed everything aswell.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

It looks like there was a problem with the database connection for CoreProtect. Not sure what caused it though. Blocks are being logged as we speak, but it seems all old data is gone, and so are recent changes like the grief above. This means I can't roll back the damage.

For now I think the best we can do is help lucasmenno rebuild.

i have previously checked this issue and spoke to floris. he and minecraftstar both told me they both were part of the group that lived there, and that floris built it as a statue?

I think what happened is that the town was deleted by not paying the upkeep and so everything was lost. That might explain why coreprotect didn't log everything also.

That is a possibility. When I checked there was no town there. Flying, do you know if they had a town with plots in that area?

I was checking that very spot out two days ago while planting trees. It looked slightly griefed, "bypassing lockette", but not on the scale the pictures showed. I did inspect the removed blocks by the door and the same name came up, FlorisvdV but theres a good chance someone else could have come and went crazy.

It was all wilderness and no signs of town decay.

That is all the info I can add.