snapshot spawn grif

someone has put lava super high in the air at spawn on the snapshot server I don't know who but just wondering if any thing can be done about it

I will not accept this!

Okay, maybe I can accept it for now. It's literally a 30x30x60 stream of lava. I don't think there's a way to fix it, unless we fight fire with fire, and have someone use a client. There isn't a rollback on the snapshot, right? Anyways, a guy said he thinks it was funky something. He didn't know the other part of the name.
    Last edited by demman8; 3rd June 2013 at 02:21.

Thanks I hope you can fix it and find who did it good luck !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Echo_13; 3rd June 2013 at 03:03.

The snapshot server is plain vanilla. No plugins, no logging of blocks, no rollbacks.

The map is reset every time a new snapshot or release comes out, so I really don't care what happens to the map.

If you have proof who griefed, then you can report them and I'll act on that. But other then that, it's pretty much the wild west out there.

If you want to just play Minecraft without griefers, you're better of playing on one of our other servers. The snapshot server was intended for people to test new stuff. But lately it's become a server where people just play. That's ok I guess. But I'm not going to put much effort in cleaning up the Snapshot server other then banning loud mouths and people who get reported.

Ok well I will keep on playing but will stay away from the lava to stay more safe thanks for letting me know.