Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    When I load up the FTB launcher to play either servers, on the console window I see this: Name:  Input.PNG
Views: 185
Size:  2.0 KB
    Does that help?
    Gotem team

Next time I opened I got this: Name:  Input 2.PNG
Views: 239
Size:  6.5 KB
    Gotem team

Whats the IP for the RPG server? I got all the stuffs working, I just need to know the IP for the RPG for the server meet, I know the AMP one, but not the RPG
    Gotem team

That doesn't tell me anything. Please post the complete FTB / Forge log on paste2.org and give us a link.

This is not the place to talk about the RPG mod pack. The RPG server info will be made available just before the event starts.

HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to version 1.5.2 on the FTB launcher. Here's the changelog:

-updated Applied Energistics to rv13-c
    -updated EnderIO to 0.2.0.24
    -fixed itemID conflict between EnderIO and GregTech
    -updated Logistics Pipes to 0.7.3.dev.689
    -updated Redstone In Motion to 2.2.0.0
    -updated Tinker's Construct to 1.4.3 final
    -fixed/replaced a number of missing testures in Binniemods, Natura, Forestry, ButterflyMania, Translocator, RotaryCraft, ForgeMultiPart, Ultimate Nether. Still many more to do...

Batboy has made a public server. Join it and say hello

BatCraft.serverminer.com:25672

More updates!

HappyDiggers AMP on the Feed The Beast launcher has updated to version 1.7.0. Here's the changelog since last time:
    -added OpenBlocks
    -added OpenPeripheral
    -added QuarryPlus
    -updated Ender IO to 0.3.1b.69
    -updated Logistics Pipes to 0.7.3.dev.691
    -updated Redstone in Motion to 2.3.0.0

-updated DragonAPI to Final 1.5
    -updated RotaryCraft to Final 1.5
    -updated ReactorCraft to Final 1.5

-added ReactorCraft
    -updated DragonAPI to last 1.5v2
    -updated RotaryCraft to last 1.5v2
    -disabled IC2 rubber tree generation again.
    -disabled Natura overworld cloud generation.

-added Ultimate-Nether-TickHandlerFix
    -updated DragonAPI to last 1.5
    -updated EnderIO to 0.2.3.40
    -downgraded IC2 to 1.116.364
    -updated Logistics Pipes to 0.7.3.dev.690
    -updated RotaryCraft to last 1.5
    -changed RotaryCraft hose recipe
    -changed RotaryCraft crafting behavior so it's machines can be made with crafting table.
    -removed FlatBedrock to facilitate RotaryCraft
    -changed Ender IO's bind recipe to shapeless crafting to resolve conflict with Chisel mod.
    -changed Inventory Tweaks re-sort key to EQUALS (=)
    -enabled IC2 rubber tree generation again due to bug in DragonAPI/RotaryCraft.

A ton of new mods, bugfixes and other cool things

Please note that through some derping on my part OpenPeripheral didn't get included in 1.7.0. It'll be included in 1.7.1 instead.

Now, while we're waiting for 1.6 release, can we get a sneak peek on few mods used? Ie world generation one which is i think most amazing one this year

I just submitted AMP v1.8.0 to the FTB mod pack team. Usually the pack would then go up around friday/saturday.

Here's the changelog:
    -Removed Butterfly Mania
    -Removed DartCraft
    -Added Modular Power Suits
    -Disabled Modular Power Suits' custom font engine due to incompatibility with Optifine.
    -Added Vending Block (Allows for player shops on servers without needing Bukkit plugins)
    -Updated EnderIO to 0.3.6.98
    -Updated QuarryPlus to 1.5.5.3

Minecraft 1.5.2 is pretty much a passed station as far as mod development goes. From all the mods in AMP, only EnderIO and QuarryPlus had updates available for 1.5.2. The only reason left to update AMP for 1.5.2 is if there are critical bugs like the ColdChicken or if mod devs decide to continue support for it.

This will probably be one the last Minecraft 1.5.2 releases of AMP. I'm focusing my efforts on getting the Minecraft 1.6.4 version ready for public release.

frst official 1.6.4 has been released just now. is it time for modpack authors to add 1.6 packs now?