Pathway to grief

Hey DOM/InsaneJ Mennolucas griefed my pathway! I dont get why everybody griefs me... Thats only the beginning of the path! Theres more griefing down the pathway! Hope you can "ban" him or warn him! Name:  2013-06-04_18.21.33.png
Views: 218
Size:  118.2 KB

Please don't use the SmallWorld whitelist thread to post your problems in. I really don't like it when you do that. I moved your post into this new thread instead.

Anyway, mennolucas has been banned.

Hey! I was just going around exploring and i saw the arena! (i forgot the name :P) So i did /co i and theres was no block data! Sooo yeah! Here ya go Name:  2013-06-28_13.24.37.png
Views: 194
Size:  324.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by avafede2000 View Post
    Hey! I was just going around exploring and i saw the arena! (i forgot the name :P) So i did /co i and theres was no block data! Sooo yeah! Here ya go Name:  2013-06-28_13.24.37.png
Views: 194
Size:  324.5 KB
    It's like that for months, but I didn't know the inspect command when I first saw it. It's a real pitty, players just tearing down such nice builds.

Yes, it is a pitty when people do that. Good thing that didn't happen to this arena. I checked it a long time ago, (it happens to be near my house) and i found out it was fire that messed it up. Whether it was a player or lightning who lit it, we will never know. I would repair itm but theres redstone and im not sure how nexy put it originally