Any ETA on server update?

Just wondering if there is any ETA on when the server is going to be updated?

What do you mean exactly? I updated it a few days ago. Sverf already made the new insanely expensive Greg Tech Fusion reactor.

If you are referring to the HappyDiggers AMP pack, I'm hoping we'll be able to release it in a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    What do you mean exactly? I updated it a few days ago. Sverf already made the new insanely expensive Greg Tech Fusion reactor.

If you are referring to the HappyDiggers AMP pack, I'm hoping we'll be able to release it in a week or so.
    I was wondering about the AMP pack, thanks

Here's a crazy idea.

I could switch the FTB server to the dev-version of the AMP pack. This would mean anyone playing the server would have to manually download the pack and run it with MultiMC. I plan on updating the server weekly or bi-weekly. So that means people will have to update manually once or twice a week.

But it would also make all the members of the V.I.P. group get a new version before anyone else does. It would turn all you guys in beta testers of sorts since I'll expect you to help find and report bugs.

Would you guys like that? Let me know what you think.

I like that! I want to play NOW!!! hehehe. (devil's advocate)

As long as it's the prepared mutli mc where I don't have to manually install anything, I'm fine with it :P