Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grief on the subway

Name:  2013-06-11_20.34.21.png
Views: 302
Size:  467.1 KB

Name:  2013-06-11_20.33.55.png
Views: 359
Size:  485.2 KB

I'm exceeding the max for uploading more pictures so here's 2 of 4 offences.

Someone griefed the Small World subway. What's all the same for all 4 offences is that the '/co inspect' command can't find any data, so the guilty player goes free.

Admins please take a look in to this, I know how to use the co inspect command, but this time it gives nothing useable. Maybe you have better tools to check.

The offender put a cobblestone block in place where the glass block should've been, I put a sign there to check it but no data on the broken glass or the rails that're gone. It didn't even say who put the cobble block there and that should be pretty straight forward for the inspect command.

And why break only that glass block, it doesn't give anything to the offender, only more damage to the subway.
    Last edited by kl1172; 11th June 2013 at 22:09.

I'm guessing it was more of a mistake then grievous intent since it was only 1 block.

We've been having some trouble with CoreProtect for the past few weeks: It's not logging everything due to it crapping out and keeping over 20.000 connections in use. I've switched from MySQL to flatfile logging for the time being. So hopefully we'll be able to log everything untill the issue has been resolved.

The damage to the subway has been repaired.

Yeah, I have had problems with co i. Also, how can I expand my quota? I can't upload any more pictures