Thread: Towny Grief

Towny Grief

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  754.4 KB

The station outside of harbor town got it hard. Cliffmann started tearing down the station and I banned him. The other two were fortunate enough to be online to get a warning. A roll back is requested .

Also a player reported that the sell all "shift click" is not working at the shop. I tested it and It is not working for me as well.
    Last edited by Roadie; 19th June 2013 at 00:32. Reason: added shop bug

Arrow

I can look into the shift click problem, but that may be that the current plugin doesn't support that feature. The rollback will be done tonight.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  572.3 KBTy DOM. Shortly after you left wesly_wilson went and removed all the power rials from the subway and I replaced most of them untill i found he removed allot of track as well.. Quite the busy night tonight. Another rollback request please, no rush.
    Last edited by Roadie; 19th June 2013 at 02:05.

Thank you but there is one more thing? Can the lava/water damage be fixed by the quartz structure in the beginning? I have a sheet of cobble running all the way down from water lava contact.

Looks like it never happened . Also noticed a few blocks of quartz that was rollbacked were still missing so I replaced them dunno why that happened tho.