Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Whitelist Application

    Minecraft name: rockincolton
    Age:14
    For how long you play minecraft?: since the nether came out
    Do you have any building skills: I am a great interior designer but suck at redstone.
    Why do u want to be whitelisted: I was a donor back on DOM's server and would like to play on the new one
    Do you accept our server rules: yeah

  2. #2
    Cake! InsaneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cakeville
    Posts
    4,758
    Blog Entries
    21

    RE: Whitelist Application

    Sorry, Whitelist admissions are closed for the time being. But you are welcome to play on the Towny server

  3. #3

    RE: Whitelist Application

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Sorry, Whitelist admissions are closed for the time being. But you are welcome to play on the Towny server
    I realize that the whitelists are no longer open but I find it kind of odd that I am a donor and not whitelisted :/

  4. #4
    Cake! InsaneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cakeville
    Posts
    4,758
    Blog Entries
    21

    RE: Whitelist Application

    Donor or not, you have just been banned for misconduct on the Towny server.

  5. #5

    RE: Whitelist Application

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Donor or not, you have just been banned for misconduct on the Towny server.
    no im not lol I can log in just fine....... O_o

  6. #6

    RE: Whitelist Application

    i have temp banned you for a day as i also thought you were banned.. we will sort this out and get back to you colton. sorry for the inconvenience

  7. #7

    RE: Whitelist Application

    Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    i have temp banned you for a day as i also thought you were banned.. we will sort this out and get back to you colton. sorry for the inconvenience
    ok lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •