Thread: See ya for now

See ya for now

Hey guys, talon here,

And, I have some bad news. Apparently Mojang games removed the in-browser version of minecraft. Either that or my computer hates me. As some of you know, my computer has a problem and I can't download minecraft, so I play in the in-browser version. So until I figure out something else, it looks like I wont be playing minecraft for a while.

Get help
    Ask someone to help you install Minecraft. If that fails, good luck and hope to see you again some time :B

^

Bye then

*sighs* lol, do you remember the whole forum thread: Please Help? I asked someone to help me install it and you told me what to do but it didnt work, I had a computer engineer come and try to figure it out. It didn't work. So, until they put the in-brower version back or I figure out how to download it, I wont be playing, but I will be posting on the forums. Im gonna send mojang an email to ask that the heck is going on. But if you got any advice, just tell me.

Solution is very simple: re-install Windows.

Alternative: switch to Ubuntu Linux.

Hmmm, ill try it as long as I dont have to repay to get windows 7. I sent Mojang and email today, hopefully they get back to me soon.

If you bought your computer with Windows pre-installed, there should be a license sticker on it somewhere with a code. Keep this code a secret! That code is what you need to activate Windows if you, or someone else, reinstalls it.

Alternatively, if you bought the computer with Windows pre-installed chances are you got some sort of rescue media/disc with it or maybe even the Windows installation DVD itself which you can use to start over.

Make sure you backup everything you don't want to loose before you attempt to reinstall Windows.