Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RE: Being banned from Towny Server

On the topic of banning, Everytime I log in it says that I have been permenently banned for 1 day. It has been 3 days........

Quote Originally Posted by rockincolton
    On the topic of banning, Everytime I log in it says that I have been permenently banned for 1 day. It has been 3 days........
    Permanently banned for 1 day? Are you sure it doesn't just say permanently banned? Because if not then that is probably a bug
    Loser with no social life...

The minecraft account majiman has been unbanned, along with the IP ban that was issued. The other banned accounts remain banned. Also we'll be checking to see what IP is being used by majiman and other accounts.

How to get unbanned
    ?????
    :goldbar::diamond::ironbar::redstone::torch::);):c ool::shy::rolleyes::P:D:(:angel::@:blush::s:dodgy: :exclamation::heart:

By not hijacking someone else's thread and making such a ridiculous post.

You may appeal your ban if you feel it was unjust by making your own thread. You will have to explain what you think happened and why you think you do not deserve your ban. Then maybe we'll think about reconsidering your ban.

I'm closing this thread because it's topic has been discussed and resolved. This thread serves no further purpose.