Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sverf View Post
    I'll check with InsaneJ who made the pack about the server files, but he's in the middle of moving house. Not sure if he has internet yet.
    I plan on adding the server version of the AMP pack to the launcher. However as you may have noticed there is currently a bug that sometimes prevents players from joining. I'd like to get that one sorted out before we release a server that gives everybody headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by RJS1997 View Post
    ok ty guys, they have tried connecting at least 10 times and just keep getting that error.
    The latest version of Dart Craft has a possible bug fix for this problem. Unfortunately it's not working. I've re-submitted the problem. Hopefully the mod author will be able to fix it. Otherwise we'll have to seriously consider replacing Dart Craft with something else :/

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I plan on adding the server version of the AMP pack to the launcher. However as you may have noticed there is currently a bug that sometimes prevents players from joining. I'd like to get that one sorted out before we release a server that gives everybody headaches.
    In case anyone has missed it. The HappyDiggers AMP server is also available on the FTB launcher now.