Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RE: BANNED LIST !!!!!

he has left you a chest with diamond stuff in near the shops ..says its what he stole
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

Those blocks weren't meant to be made into tools and armor. They were meant to be free and live a serene life as beautiful pixel art. A life they were deprived of by that orangutan who saw something pretty and immediately decided to destroy it.

Unfortunately after those blocks had been desecrated by being turned into mere tools there was only one course of action left for them. So I burned them all in a pool of lava and ended their suffering :B

Lightbulb RE: BANNED LIST !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ

Unfortunately after those blocks had been desecrated by being turned into mere tools there was only one course of action left for them. So I burned them all in a pool of lava and ended their suffering :B
    that made me laugh:P
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

But jolly returned the diamonds J. He new he was doing wrong, and felt bad about it. But I still agree with you.

Btw( which I think means by the way): the returned diamonds are in a chest by the huge coal tower in Summershore.

Jolly deserved the ban, I mean ur pony was so BOSS!!!

Well, i know jolly and he's not stupid. He new he would be jailed. He's tried to be secretive about the diamonds. Oh, and he also was wondering, since he only broke 2 rules (griefing twice) and not 3 which results in a ban, if he could be unbanned. He's a good kid, but he told me this personally, "How can someone possibly resist so many diamonds!?" I think that some one can actually.

1. Don't hijack this thread.

2. It's not a three strikes your out kind of deal. We take into account the severity of the grief. His ban will never be lifted.

Don't get me wrong, he deserves the ban., But I thought the server did run on a 3 strikes your out rule.

What about LaunchedLemon? He was banned from the FTB server. I couldn't find him on the lists.

This list is pretty old and hasn't been updated in ages. Maybe we should start updating it again to keep track on who's been banned and why. Although now that we use minebans all the banned players can be found on minebans.com

ok i put this on a couple other threads too, whoops!