Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Server meet!!

Server meet!!

Well, Im back! got a laptop and can play somewhat laggy minecraft!!!!! =) I was monotoring the server for a couple of days and didn't see anyone on. And like boya said, its lost its spark. As I missed the get together and im guessing most people did I'm suggesting a community event. everyone with youtube channels can put out the server IP in a video, while the Happy Diggers Community hosts a party in the server lobby. This whole shabang will go down on lets say, August 25th, that should give people time to see this thread and respond. Please respond below what you think. On the 25th, we could keep the party going all day, so nobody has to worry about road blocks or things they have to do on that day. Im thinking we have a paintball/spleef tournament and pumpkin pie for everyone! I hope this works cause I dont want to have to retire the flag.

Damn, Im away on the 25th Im at a gaming festival

Ethe, your one of the most supportive people here, so unless more people cant do it on the 26th, well move it to then. ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!! THE PARTY IS NOW MOVED TO THE 26TH!!!!!!!!! HOPING TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!

Maybe we could try the 24th or 23rd instead? Considering I'm a few good hours ahead of everyone in terms of time zones, I'd rather stay up during the weekend rather than Monday. :l

Don't mind either way. Just might make it easier for everyone as well as me.

I agree that friday/saturday are probably best for most people. Some people have jobs and/or school and don't like to stay up late on sunday nights.

So if it's possible I would suggest moving it to the 23rd or 24th. Also use our new TeamSpeak server at ip: teamspeak.happydiggers.net

Ok once again, the party is being moved TO THE 23RD OR THE 24TH I WOULD APPRECIATE PEOPLE TELLING ME WHICH DAY THEY WOULD LIKE MORE. IF WE DO NOT GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT THEY WANT IT WILL BE THE 24TH OF AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time is this happening?

Well, Pernix is the only problem here. Pernix being Australian, is farther ahead than any of us. I'm guessing he's GMT +7, making the range I know of between GMT-7 and GMT +7. That's a 14 hour difference between the staff members.

I play Civ 5 with some internet pals, and we have a similar problem because there is an Australian. If we start at 3 PM Britain time, it would be 8 AM for the staff in Mountain time(GMT -7) and 10 PM GMT +7. Pernix would most likely be the first person to leave because it would be late for him, but at least he would show up

From the people who have replied so far, it would only be between GMT -5(Not sure what state Talon lives in) and GMT+7. In that case, I'm fine with waking up at 8 AM so Pernix can play longer.

I don't mind what time this event happens. Don't want to make anyone stay up later or get up earlier just so I can play longer.

Also, I'm GMT+10. Wrong end of Australia, Demman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    I don't mind what time this event happens. Don't want to make anyone stay up later or get up earlier just so I can play longer.

Also, I'm GMT+10. Wrong end of Australia, Demman.
    Curses! I never knew Australia was so big!

In that case, you're 15 hours ahead of me >_<

So, I can still wake up at 8, do you care about being up at 11?

Talon, if you're reading this, what state do you live in?