Smile World Tree project

I have a really good idea for a community project for the vanilla server. I will be building an exact model on the towny server so that we can build it legitimately on the vanilla server. Basically it is a very very large tree with transportation between floors provided by pitfalls, minecart tracks, and stairs. This is a resource heavy project, so I will be trying it out on the towny server, recording it, and then building it over time on the vanilla sever. The project will be used as a central hub for surroundung players to find a safe path to each other.

RE: World Tree project

Sounds good

Just thinking out loud here: but if it's a lot of work, why do it twice?

Resources aren't really a problem on the vanilla server. If we pull together we can get whatever we need in just a few days. Heck, I chopped down pretty much all the redwood in the southern jungle in just a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ
    Sounds good

Just thinking out loud here: but if it's a lot of work, why do it twice?

Resources aren't really a problem on the vanilla server. If we pull together we can get whatever we need in just a few days. Heck, I chopped down pretty much all the redwood in the southern jungle in just a few hours
    Its cuz I wanna test it in creative first. Just cuz I might run into problems. Also the towny people get to admire it too hahaha

Sounds freaking epic!

Let's do it!