Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Spawned

Talking Randall132 New Minecraft ingame movie

Director: Randall
    Hellow People and I will be maken a movie with inside the game of minecraft,
    I'll be looken for Actors to be trying out for parts but you have to make your own script.
    Then act out your script part.
    Next ill be looken for good ppl who can record very good. I will need proof if you want to be the camera guy or els i wont pick you.
    Third ill be looken for builders to help build through out the schenes. The buildings have to have good texture nice detail and some then that wants to blow ppls mind.
    Last but not least. Im looken for some one who can dedicate there server to help us be able to start maken the movie on there server.
    I will have there server ip and youtube links and website in the desc and every one who particapated in the movie and to help make it happen.
    Im Randall the Director and the movie is about an escaped convict who has escaped from jail and is on the run to kill the ppl who got him convicted for murder. Its good movie and the first actual movie i think to be made in minecraft
    Randall132

I'm willing to help out server wise if you manage to get a good script and the people to help you with building, actors, cameras, etc.

As a director I think you should probably do all the tasks you ask from others. So show us an example of how it's done to give us an idea of what you're looking for. This will also show everybody you're serious and are not just asking other people to do all the work for you.

New Spawned
    You will see how it is done cause i do every thing as i go on to the next part lol. I work way diff then ppl think. So it might not seem like i know what im doin until we start recording xD
    Randall132

You could keep us updated on what your doing. Just small tid bits about the script or ideas you're having. It will help keep people interested.

Of course things don't have to be done in a couple of days. Take all the time you need. Just keep us updated

New Spawned
    -------------------------------------------Dr.Drew-Escapes-Jail------------------------------------------------------------
    Director: Randall132
    Actors:
    Builders:
    Camera Crew: Almog
    Characters: Dr.Drew, Sammy, Joey, Sherriff Buckle, Cookie King, Jazz, Martha, Deputy Zo, Farmer Phil

-------------------------------------------Character-info------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr.Drew- Put in jail for murdering Sammy's brother

Sammy- Cousin of Joey and neice of the Sherriff

Joey- Cousin of Sammy and father is the sherriff

Zo- Deputy and brothers with the sherriff

Buckle- Sherriff of Bargany town and uncle of Sammy and father of Joey brothers with zo

Martha- Little old lady who just moved to town

Jazz- The guy who roams up in town some what as ppl say the stuck up cool guy in town

Cookie King- The guy who is mayor of the town

Phil- The guy who provides the food and makes the money to get more food.
    Randall132

He just PM-ed me on Skype with the folowing:
    [17:25:54] Randall132: hey sorry i found a guy who is maken me a world and letting me build my set on there
    Well that's ok. But just so we're clear, I'm no longer supporting this project. I don't like wishy washy people.

Good luck with your project