Ok so I guess most of you have read the thread about a server meeting that was proposed so I am making this thread for the final details.

So I planned it to be an opening for the new public RPG server where all our players will have fun on there. The event I was thinking of will be like this:

We all will meet at an hour (check below) and there will be a team based game. Every team will be formed of a Leader which will be chosen by the admins and 4 team mates which will be chosen by the leader. The goal of each team is to build up their base as big as they can before the day ends and to have fun while doing it of course :P. I will also post this on the FTB forums so we might have also some competition from the outside .

After the day ends and the base is done you guys can decide if you will stick together as a team or leave the base to one of you and take your stuff to live with someone else because you will need a buddy with you in your adventure that's for sure.

Also every team can make a temporary channel on the teamspeak server to keep in touch with you r mates and also plan some pranks on the others (one thing tho don't use TNT :P)

Some details you might need:
Date of the event: 21 September 2013 (21/09/13 ; 21.09.2013)
Hour of the Meeting: 5 PM Europe time (British hour) ---- Subject to be changed if needed
Event Type: RPG server Opening
Want a detail here?: Make a post below :P

Also the 1.3.0 version of the RPG modpack should be up by now go and test it before the even will come!