Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The meeting!

I was disappointed with the circumstances of the release, but I am hopeful for that server's future. The mod pack needs some tweaks here and there, but it all seems very fun to me. I will be playing tomorrow if you guys want to jump on with me.

damit sorry i missed it guys i had no internet and when i did FTB wouldnt let me open the launcher ;(
    Sup

Yeah, the minecraft logins and servers were down for the most part, so you didn't miss out on much. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Torquebolt View Post
    I hope the launch went well. Sorry I couldn't be there. Hopefully Mojang fixes their servers soon.
    Not everybody was able to play, but a couple of people were watching Dom's stream and joined us on the TeamSpeak server. I think a handful of us made it past the crashing Mojang services and actually got to play. I think we enjoyed ourselves for the most part.

I agree with Dom, the mod pack certainly has potential. It takes a little getting used to as is the case with any mod pack. And it needs a bit of tweaking here and there but we'll get that sorted.

As soon as you start playing, you will want to make sure you get some source of water you can drink. Then food, then weapons, and then you can start on building a base and go of exploring. So far I like the combat with the infernal mobs and the single-spawn mods you find in the randomly placed structures.

Too bad Mojang let us down yesterday. But their services should be up and running again so download the mod pack on the FTB launcher and join the server: rpg.happydiggers.net:3000