Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 2 things

  1. #1

    2 things

    1. How come the small world server is offline? I was gonna go on it earlier but couldn't.
    2. Why not use LWC instead of Lockette, it's much easier to use and just generally better in my opinion, instead of having to put loads of signs on everything, your blocks just lock when you place em, also you can easily add new blocks for the FTB server
    Tinkering all of the Constructs

  2. #2
    Cake! InsaneJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cakeville
    Posts
    4,685
    Blog Entries
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by CamMack44 View Post
    1. How come the small world server is offline? I was gonna go on it earlier but couldn't.
    It's not offline. It wasn't offline. Problem must be on your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamMack44 View Post
    2. Why not use LWC instead of Lockette, it's much easier to use and just generally better in my opinion, instead of having to put loads of signs on everything, your blocks just lock when you place em,
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Did you think about how we would assign all current doors and chests to their respective owners if we change plugins for it? Unlocking everything and asking people to re-lock their stuff is a really bad idea. Can LWC(what does that stand for anyway?) be used as a drop-in replacement for Lockette?

    Quote Originally Posted by CamMack44 View Post
    also you can easily add new blocks for the FTB server
    What? Sense not making you!

  3. #3
    I mean, with LWC you can put the block ids from mods in it's config, so they are automagically locked when you place em. Although you might be able to do that with Lockette. Also, I didn't think of all the already locked things. Probably should 'ave :P
    Tinkering all of the Constructs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •