Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ending my channel.

I have considered ending my YouTube channel these past few months and I have cone to the conclusion that I would be better off. Making videos and preparing for them eats up alot of my time (which I dont have to begin with). I work 2 jobs, am a part time electrical engineering student, and manage this server. Throw that together with having a personal life with my family, friends, and fiancee, basically i have no time. I will still play the game and even manage the server, but I don't thunk i will be as active anymore.

-DOM

RE: ending my channel.

Thank you very much for all the videos you have made. I know that I and a lot of other people have enjoyed watching them.

Good luck with your work, study and most of all your upcoming marriage I hope you'll keep enjoying playing with everybody on the servers. I'll keep the Vanilla server up and running and I'm sure the rest of the ops will help out with both the Towny and Vanilla server.

Feeling bad that it ends here but what can u do... Also u can be sure the rest of the server's staff will help you with the servers like J said, And one more thing keep the good job going

What can I say? I'm sad that you stopped making videos - I really enjoyed your content. I completely understand why you stopped though and sometimes things don't work out. Good luck with your marriage by the way!
    Loser with no social life...

It's been a nice 7 months ( I believe ) watching your videos. I hope one day you'll be able to upload more frequently again

I loved watching you videos I will miss them =(

Dom I have enjoyed your videos for as long as i have ever been on the server (a long time) and i can most definatly see where you are coming from u mean two jobs and everything else... thats alot to me and hopefully a lot of other people. but i of alot of ther people do respect you so so so much and of course we will miss you but its ok we can live with the server and we the players of the minecrafters of DOMS server will make videos i know i will and Spencer (Fosho) and InsaneJ will make videos but i cant upload for a while... my internet is too slow but i might get a new one soon so look for that and so i will miss you Dom but i can see your reasoning. Farewell my friend, ~Ryan~
    ~Ryan~