Snapshot server not reachable (?)

I'm not sure if the snapshot server actually isn't reachable or not, but it seems no matter what I do I can't log in. The server list shows that it's up, that my connection to it is good, and that the same 3 people are always online. However when i try to connect i just get a timeout error after about 30 seconds. It's been like this for days. I've tried doing a direct connection, which gave me the same error, and aside from one time every refresh i've done has just given me the same result. the one exception told me i was using the wrong version of MC.
    Last edited by cliffs; 15th October 2013 at 19:59.

Thanks for reporting this.

It seems there was a problem with Netty causing the server to hang. I've reverted the snapshot server back to 13w39b for now. Let's hope this week's snapshot will be more stable

Hello, it is me blueman_001.
    I am in able to connect to any of the servers for some reason... Are they down at the moment? Please help...

Please define 'any'.

You are posting in a thread about the Snapshot server which I just checked and it's currently up. Also I'm playing on the FTB server, so that makes two, and according to Dynmap the TFC server is also being played on.

By "any" i literally mean any of the servers... It just is pinging the server then it says no connection.