Issue logging on to server.

I am getting a ticking error trying to log onto the server the logs show: java.lang.ClassCastException: net.minecraft.butterflies.common.EntityButterflyPa inting cannot be cast to net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving. I also loaded the log to this site: http://pastebin.com/qm4w7h1d. Thank you for your assistance.

Blog Entries
    Which server are you trying to log in to? And what client and mod pack are you using?

minecraft.net has some log in problems today and yesterday

One thing is for sure that your java version is out of date: 1.7.0_21.
    I doubt it will fix this issue, but I recommend updating it asap with all the vulnerabilities for java flying around the internet.

I updated Java today and just got the same error. Its the AMP server and Happy Diggers AMP is the mod pack. Only way to clear the error from what I have tried is to delete the mod pack and re-download it a few times then it seems to let me get in. But then I got the error again a few hours later. Thank you for the fast interest in the problem. Here is the new pastebin for a crash I just got http://pastebin.com/vjMCSLJN
    Last edited by DeckadeNemo; 19th October 2013 at 03:07.

Blog Entries
    Could it be that the AMP is whitelisted, so it crashes the client?

Blog Entries
    That pastepin shows you tried to join a server hosted by hosthorde, that's not our server. Our server is whitelisted like ethe mentioned.

Also you upgraded to Java 7 update 21. It's currently at update 40 already so you may still want to consider updating. It won't fix this crash, but it'll be a lot safer for your computer

It looks like a problem with butterflies. This is the second report I've seen about it. The question now is: are these the butterflies from butterflymania, or the ones recently added by Binnies mods?

The only way to find out is probably it to take a look at the classes of each mod.