Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redgap

Redgap

Dear all players.

just so you know, i have a second account which goes by the name of 'redgap'. I never use this account and have only told a few players on this server about it and only told 2 the password as they wanted to access servers they were banned on or something.. either way, someone has gained access to this account and is using it on our server.

I simply ask that the account is banned from the server, therefore preventing anyone from playing on it.

Thank you for your time.

Flying

(proof of Timgrabben using my account..)

[attachment=50]

okay and now i cant change the password because he's changed it

RE: Redgap

I agree 100% with flying and Tim that is so immature and suggest doing the right thing by giving his account back.

tim or redgap needs to be banned he griefed and stole my buddy's account and i hate it when people do this... espesially wo one of my friends so im with you ben.
    ~Ryan~

i am simply asking for my account to be banned meaning he cant use it on the server. its my account and thats what i want done with it. i cant do anything about my account because he's changing the fcking password. and i do actually use the account on different servers. the account is mine and tim has no right to use it. ban the account now and i am going to try to recover the email for it to change the password. if tim would to be so kind as to give me my account back then fine, but hes just another idiot on this server who doesnt read the forums. as for you james and mocking stop stiring shit. james you couldnt wait to junp on the jokes when i said something to him on the server so stay out of it. as for you mocking, it has nothing to do with you.

You go Ben!!!!
    ~Ryan~

Quote Originally Posted by James318
    Good job on valid point making Mocking.
    Here's another valid point: Tim hijacked a minecraft account.
    Result: account gets banned until the rightfull owner can reclaim it.

Case closed.

thank you J. finally someone who sees that what tim has done is theft and i have got every right to go to the police about it

and thank you ryan and rjs for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    thank you J. finally someone who sees that what tim has done is theft and i have got every right to go to the police about it

and thank you ryan and rjs for the support.
    Tell him. I'd he doesn't return it in at the most 1 week, your reporting him to the government. Case solved.

dem i have every right to! he never comes on the forums though, dont even think he's registered..

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    Dear all players.

just so you know, i have a second account which goes by the name of 'redgap'. I never use this account and have only told a few players on this server about it and only told 2 the password as they wanted to access servers they were banned on or something.. either way, someone has gained access to this account and is using it on our server.

I simply ask that the account is banned from the server, therefore preventing anyone from playing on it.

Thank you for your time.

Flying

(proof of Timgrabben using my account..)

okay and now i cant change the password because he's changed it
    hey fly i didnt do it, it was my cousin arpan i dont know his minecraft name but if u want ill email or message u and im sorry for the harm my cousin arpan did ill give u the password and username if neccisary and again im so sorry about the acount problem my cousins did.

sincerly,
    timgrabben123