Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

A little idea! ;D

Ive had an idea for a youtube channel (run by DOM or J or pern or all together) that has all the happy diggers members commentating or playing together for example Team Optic or something like that. (minus the MLG ;P) It be quite fun, that way we could attract more and more people to play on happy diggers cause at the moment the lobby server is bone dry and yes their will be a new spawn server and surely there will be players on that but that will be about 5-10 a day
    and im thinking of 30-60! Happy Diggers is the nicest server community ive ever seen in minecraft and i want other people to see that too, but i need youre help! All the channels like J´s and DOM´s ,that have quite a good subscriber base, can talk about the channel a "recomend" it to new players and we can let them come on and talk aswell (if they want to) SO LETS DO THIS!!!!!!
    Sup

Personally, if it would be alright. I would stream it, as ive just got invited to a stream group & my view count is going up, slowly

That sounds like a brilliant idea, and yes I agree that the community here is awesome. Ive only been a part for a short while, but the conversation and the welcome is great! I recently just got a new computer (yesterday) and have the ability to record, finally. But if I get on I would love to do that.

This little idea could becom something big, im in
    Gotem team

ok we need a name, any suggestions??
    personally i like: The HappyDiggers or Team HappyDiggers
    Sup

There is already a channel called HappyDiggers, no need to create another one.

When I first created this channel I said I'm willing to host any videos our community produces as long as they are somewhat decent. The reason Dom and I have the amount of subscribers we do is because we don't upload crap... well most of the time anyway.

So be sure you make interesting videos that are fun to watch. Keep them short, no longer then 20 minutes. Make sure each video has something particular to that video. I can be working on a project, a tutorial, a build you're doing.

Things not to do: showing a lot of digging/mining, screaming, not talking, being boring to listen to.

So if you guys make some interesting videos, I'll make section for it on my channel and upload them there.

If you record videos then please do so in 30 FPS (set locked framerate in FRAPS). Preferably in 1920x1080 resolution and a bitrate of 20mbit (you set this in the program you use to edit your video). That will get you the best quality. Then upload your video to http://mega.co.nz You can get 50GB of storage for free there which is plenty to share your videos.

Once the video is uploaded, post a link to the video here and add a thumbnail image for your video (same resolution as the video so 1920x1080 if possible). Also give your video a title and post a little story to tell us what the video is about. I'll put the text on the image myself and put your story in the video's description and upload the thumbnail along with the video.

Just to be clear. I will not upload crappy videos. You can make any Minecraft / HappyDiggers related video you want. And if it's decent enough I'll upload it for you. It took me a couple of episodes before my videos stopped being really bad and moved into the ok-ish category so don't feel bad if I don't upload everything you guys submit right away. I will give you positive feedback on your videos and tell you what I liked and didn't like about them so you can improve you videos more rapidly.

How does that sound?

Pretty good and yeah i was thinking that the channel could also post other games and stuff! And J ive gone with the name "The Digging Team" if thats good with everyone. Ok so that out of hand, we need some one to host the channel, if multiple people want to the we will do a vote, but who ever hosts the channel will put the videos, if other people want to post a video on the channel send it to the guy who runs the channel by e-mail,facebook,etc so that we can post it.

Who ever runs the channel will be in charge of posting the videos and deciding who comes on the channel.

Aswell we could do a sistem that has the channels name and the players name for example Digger_Boya,Digger_InsaneJ,Digger_DOM,Digger_Ethe. ..(Thats probably too many examples :P) So lets say its talon and ethe palying then they would say what i just put on the examples! ##Now this is quite important so make sure you read this part## At the end of the video we will have to say "and go visit happy diggers for a fantastic server and community" or something like that!
    That way we will get more people playing and stuff!
    Last edited by boya0910; 26th November 2013 at 19:18.
    Sup

You didn't read and understand my previous post

sorry i didnt get to read all of it ( i had to go), i guess we could do it on your channel but i wanted to just start a fresh channel ! :P
    Last edited by boya0910; 26th November 2013 at 20:18.
    Sup

Sure, if that's what you like to do then by all means go for it