Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    kk thx J! So who wants to run the channel??
    Sup

I can run second channel. I've got super fast Internet so down/uploading videos is only a matter of minutes for me.

Like I said before though, you guys upload them somewhere, I'll download and then upload them to Youtube.

But I'll leave this to you guys to decide. If anyone else wants to do it that's fine with me. I'm only volunteering, nothing more

Any1 have any ideas on how to improve the voice audio? Right now mines as loud as a feather

ummm get a better microphone or shout! :P
    Sup

soo unless anyone else wants to host the channel please say now because if not it will go to J!
    Sup

What are you plannin' to put on the channel?

Not just me, everyone and whatever they want (except crap) related to gaming: a series,review,livestream...
    Sup

Thanks for the links btw. A short intro movie was long overdue for my HappyDiggers AMP videos. Here's what I came up with. I'll use this for now until I come up with something better

cool! but u should make it a bit longer and put music on it
    Sup

I thought about that, but it's an intro that's supposed to go in front of each video. I really hate those Youtube videos that have long elaborate intro videos to them. Maybe it's nice to see them once, and then I just want them to be over with.

Imo an intro should be short and sweet. Maybe I'll change the soundFX because now it sounds a bit eerie.