Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Happy Fun Place

Hey guys, so I dont mind playing by myself. But it seems to me that there is hardly anyone on. Any idea's on how we could attract more people? Playing on a server by yourself kinda defeats the purpose of joining the server.

The release of the new servers will probably bring some people to the server. That's coming up pretty soon, so you don't have to wait all too long.

Yep, I know, it's also because of the time differences between players. I visit small world once/twice weekly, but I'm European so the chance is not that big that we'll meet each other a lot I guess.

True, I guess I didnt take that into consideration..

i agree with spool. and disagree with pern. I think the new servers will attract peoples attention away from the old servers. I personally really enjoy the small world, thats what got me started in the community.
    Gotem team

I was going to say this before, but our community was created from Youtube. Throughout all the servers Dom and J have created, there have been Youtube videos of those servers, either as an announcement, tutorial, update or let's play. Hell, Dom even created his first server for a subscriber special (and a good server it was!).

If we desperately need more people I suppose we could just pump out youtube videos like no tomorrow, grow up our youtubers' subscriber count, and be rolling in players. I don't see this happening though... Not very well, at least.