Thread: Finally! ;D

Finally! ;D

Finally my minecraft server is open! After months of trying to open i just gave up and used hamachi! So it is open, but if you want to play on it youll need hamachi : ( here´s the link if thats ok with J ;P ) https://secure.logmein.com/products/.../download.aspx , and make sure to download unmanaged

Ok here are the details :

Version : 1.7.4
    Ip : 25.60.211.195:25565
    Hamachi username : MCFire.net
    Hamachi password : 123
    Whitelisted

Ok so leave your mc username if you want to get whitelisted.

Pretty much when you load hamachi you hit join an existing network and type in the password and username!

I will be installing plugins soon but first im working on spawn!
    Sup

Thought servers can run without Hamachi too? I opened a few of them before when playing with friends or testing stuff but never needed Hamachi...

No you dont need hamachi but i messed up on the port forwarding so i could go on the server but my friends couldn´t join! :P
    Sup

In this case I don't mind.

What kind of hardware is the server running on? Is it on 24/7 or just when you turn on your computer? When is the server available?

What kind of Minecraft server is it? Bukkit/Spigot/Forge/MCPC+?

What's the theme of the server? What can people do when they join?

A little more info would be nice

Its a vanilla server, it will be on when my computer is on, the theme is RPG so youll all be able to make up your own character or just go and do survival, the rpg village will be like the 15th century with knights and stuff, pubs , peasents and a king ( me :P unless some one wants to challenge me to a duel! ).
    Last edited by boya0910; 26th December 2013 at 17:06.
    Sup

Quote Originally Posted by boya0910 View Post
    Its a vanilla server, it will be on when my computer is on, the theme is RPG so youll all be able to make up your own character or just go and do survival, the rpg village will be like the 15th century with nights and stuff, pubs , peasents and a king ( me :P unless some one wants to challenge me to a duel! ).
    Don't think you wanna get challenged by me. If it is PVP you won't make it out alive :P.

Might leave Pernix to try first since you wanted to deal with him anyway (have you found your gift btw?).

I don't think he has lol

Nope, but ill accept a challenge from a keen austrilian.
    Sup

KK my server is up! Need some people to help me build Evergone ( thats what ive decided to name my town! ), yeah whoever wants to help do it now cuz the server will be open for another 5 hours!
    Sup