Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sverf
    Sounds like I've got some work coming up moving stuff to the new 3TB disks then. Or does the controller have a nifty feature syncing data over and resizing the volume to 3TB as well?

If not let me know when they are in and I'll get right on it

I'll add the first disk as hot spare to the currently degraded array, the raid controller will then restore the array with the new disk. Then I'll remove the current old 1.5TB disk and add the second new disk as another hot spare to the array. The raid controller will then again restore the array. After that's done we'll have the same raid array and volume but on two brand new hard disks.

Then I can expand the volume and you can expand partitions

When I hit the donate button I get this every time.

"If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.
    If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.
    If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Can you try again? I've re-created the Paypal donate button and links.

You should see a Paypal page where you can enter any amount of money you wish to donate.

A million Euros!

Thanks

Hehe, sorry J I would donate but I dont have a PayPal account and my Dad wont let me use his! :3