Need some opinions on this. I think my card is dieing.

It is a Nividia gtx570.

Im running a Asus sabertooth xp58 Mobo

windows 7 home prem 64

Powersupply 800w , card requires at least 550w.

Common temp is at about 38c on idle and 52c while gaming.

So two months a go I would get the dreaded double beep on boot up telling me my card is not being detected. So I pulled it out and put it back in and everything went back to normal.

Now over the last month my card has been causing my computer to black screen to a instant reboot on some games.

At first I thought is was just a world of warplanes loading bug but it has been happening on a couple other games as well and is growing in occurrence.

A way to get around crashing on war planes is I will ctrl esc to minimize the loading part that crashes my whole comp. The tactic works but sometimes I still crash in game.

I have removed the card cleaned the connectors, uninstalled all the drivers and did a fresh re install.
Device manager says its all working properly.

Still not better. So I used the MSI combuster stress test and as soon as I initiate the test, I get the black screen insta reboot.

Long story short I can't seem to fix the problem so I ordered a Asus nividia gtx760, I figure I need a upgrade anyways =p.

Am I missing something else that could be causing this or is my card more than likely toasted?

Name:  a.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  152.0 KBName:  b.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  154.6 KB