Blog Entries

Have you ever...

Have you ever gotten "Minecraft Mind"? When you go throughout the day thinking about mega structures, house design, Redstone circuits...

I have those days a lot. Today all I could think about was my transportation hub on my single player world. Elevator with floor selection, water drops, minecart station, storage room, etc. I am addicted to this game :P

(I'll post pics and plans when I can)

Blog Entries

RE: Have you ever...

Quote Originally Posted by DOM
    Have you ever gotten "Minecraft Mind"? When you go throughout the day thinking about mega structures, house design, Redstone circuits...

I have those days a lot. Today all I could think about was my transportation hub on my single player world. Elevator with floor selection, water drops, minecart station, storage room, etc. I am addicted to this game :P

(I'll post pics and plans when I can)

dont worry your not the only one at least 25 million others are the same lol

but yes keep doing the same ...so dont worry not alone :P
    [size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

am i the only one who wonders what real buildings/structures would look like made out of blocks like minecraft

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flyinginstyle
    am i the only one who wonders what real buildings/structures would look like made out of blocks like minecraft
    Probably... :P

Dom, I have it all the freaking time i almost got hit with chalk when my teacher knew i wasnt paying attention, but with my awesome skills i dodged it as if it were an arrow. at least thats what i thought
    ~Ryan~

When I was walking my dog I was thinking about the statue that I was going to build in my base on the vanilla server. And don't worry, I am also a big fan of minecraft: Once my dad was pretending to be a snake and I turned around expecting a creeper explosion... :P
    Loser with no social life...

Wordie were you keeping up with the minecraft.net Stats or just a lucky guess

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noobminer101
    Wordie were you keeping up with the minecraft.net Stats or just a lucky guess
    it was a pure guess but a dam good one at that just checked it :P

25,649,3723 is what it was on when i checked that's registered :P

5,450,435 is how many have brought it

[size=x-large]Earth Defense Force now that\'s new school retro ...[/size]

ok just wondering because i havent checked the stats in a while *i think it was at 16 million last time i checked it* and you said a number so i checked them so yea :P