Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Id say healing II, maybe pumpkins to stop the endermen

Armour isn't so much a worry... Not in a group, at least. Might I suggest a bucket of water and snowballs, though. Water for keeping the endermen out of your hair, and snowballs for the Ender Crystals.

I do beleive there is a current bug with snowballs and ender crystals. I don't beleive they will trigger the ender crystals

can dragons break ender chests? as for enchants protection and feather falling would be best. the dragon can throw you pretty high into the air after hitting you, and after hitting you you're usually down to only a couple hearts. potions i don't know about. strength, speed, and regen are all i can think of. im pretty sure he's immune to damage and the other status effect ones. we could bring poison splash to deal with endermen if they get out of hand, but as long as we stay in the middle of the island and are careful where we look they'll be too busy chasing the dragon that just hit them to care about us.

Im going to start collecting for the fight, ive already got armor just need some potions etc. Ill make a 'Dragon slayer' kit at spawn.

Okay, so ive made some chests for the following:

-KL
    -ethe334
    -Pernix
    -Cliffs
    -TeenageDreamer
    -InsaneJ

Anyone else you want me to add?

Which players are confirmed so far? I'm afraid I can't make it today :B

If you guys want to go ahead and slay the dragon I understand. Just do me a favor and record

If the event is postponed to next week I'll be available.

I can postpone, im not busy. I can just gather more resources

That's fine by me. 15th february it is.

But can we try and make it that day, else we can keep postphoning. Of course trying to gather a group of people isn't easy with our international community. But if we all put in a little effort we could just make it. Hey, if most of you could make and it turns out I can't, be my guest and hunt that dragon down without me.

Let's say everybody who is fine with 15th february needs to confirm it in this thread at least on Friday. Just want to get things moving.
    Last edited by kl1172; 8th February 2014 at 14:20.

I agree. I can 100% make it on the 15th February