Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New TerraFirmaCraft server

The HappyDiggers TFC server has gone live today! Hope you guys enjoy it

As always if you have any suggestions, questions or remarks, please feel free to post them.

I just finished registering the TFC server on a bunch of Minecraft server lists. Some of those sites are nice, some of them are a real mess. It took quite some work just to register and get the server listed. Anyway, you can now vote on the TFC server if you like. There is no votifier on the TFC server so voting won't result in free diamonds on the server unfortunately But if we get noticed it will help new players find our small little corner of the Internet.

Here's the list:

Well I seen a few people on tonight and some others popping in and out. Quite the turnout so far.

Here a couple good links for those who have never played terrafirmacraft.

http://terrafirmacraft.com/wiki/Main_Page

http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/

Yup, we got 35 unique players so far. That's more then I'd expected for something that is in fact a niche mod with a relatively small audience in the Minecraft community. Good job guys

There's also a thread about our server on the TFC forum: http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/5...telist-no-pvp/

I don´t think ill be playing on the TFC server much, my computer isn´t powerfull enough and ill be probably get like 2fps so yeah.

Aswell I haven´t been playing Minecraft lately either, got hooked on FIFA Ultimate Team! Ohhhhh Team of the Year Messi! :3
    Sup

Actually I tried it out, doesn´t run to slow, it´s a bit complicating and a hard learning curve but I´m sure I can learn it!
    Sup

I'm sure there are towns you can join. From what I can tell so far most players are friendly enough

As for the learning curve. Did you watch my video? That will teach you absolutely nothing! ^^
    Check the wiki and follow the guides on the main page.

Yep! I watched your vid and did the exact same as you but I still dont have pottery or a house! :P
    Sup

Quoted From J

"This weekend I'd like to do another server tour and I would like some of the regulars to participate if they're up for it. My plan is to be on the server on Sunday 2nd of March at around 19:00CET. Could you please see and ask around if people would be interested in showing off their builds? They'd have to get on TeamSpeak for that. They can talk a little bit about what they've done so far, what current projects are and about their plans for the future. They can talk about anything interesting they like. Fun moments, epic failures, anything they like. I'll then go from village to village and give the players some time to become famous on YouTube "

Feel free to pass it on to the server thread on the TFC forums. I don't want to be the only one posting there, it makes me feel lonely

Oh, and for those who need to figure out what time 19:00CET is. It's 7PM Amsterdam time.

Awesome Clocks!
    Los Angeles New York London Amsterdam Sydney

The More Player Models mod has been added to the server. This is an optional mod, players are not required to have it installed to play on the HappyDiggers server.

Also KodeKatt was kind enough to show us around her place on the server. She's chosen a unique build style which tries to integrate all her buildings into the surrounding terrain. Walking through the maze-like paths in the jungle was amazing. Have a look