Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hate my Life, My Computer, and the fact I can play almost nuthin

I know people have said I need to try to find things out myself, and I tried like hell this time, but nothing helps. I cant play FTB on any servers, including the AMP and RPG. So I am going to include as much info as I can. I got the launcher from the link and downloaded. When I open it I get this:
    Spoiler!

and when I try to play it, it downloads the modpack like normal and does this:Name:  FTB.PNG
Views: 236
Size:  2.6 KBand then when I try to play again, it tries to download the mudpack....again. Should I be downloading the .jar or .exe for windows? I really want to be able to play, but im stumped. also, when trying to get the EXE this happensName:  ftb fail.PNG
Views: 271
Size:  6.7 KB
    Last edited by ethe334; 8th February 2014 at 11:47.
    Gotem team

since the last post turned out white mostly, I did this:
    PASTEBIN | #1 paste tool since 2002

PASTEBIN

create new paste trending pastes

Pastebin launched a little side project called HostCabi.net, check it out ;-)
    Don't like ads? PRO users don't see any ads ;-)

Public Pastes

Untitled

By: a guest on Feb 7th, 2014 | syntax: None | size: 11.67 KB | hits: 0 | expires: in 24 hours
    download | raw | embed | report abuse | print

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Marius49; 8th February 2014 at 12:22.
    Gotem team

I have no clue what all of this means, but I edited your post. So it wouldn't take as much space up

Although, the first one. You have to wait a while before it stops 'un' responding. Mine stops responding then it opens normally.

Also edited the second post so it won't take so much space tho it still looks like a big mess.

Since the last time we tried to help you, did you get someone to look at your computer and reinstall Windows?

If not, then do that first. Get help from someone you know or someone you pay to reinstall Windows, all the latest drivers for your hardware and the latest Windows updates.

btw, this is on my laptop, my normal computer video card is to awful even for minecraft, some crap about rendering. But since this is my moms laptop so I cant really have someone look at it without her permission
    Gotem team

No one is suggesting you have someone look at your mom's laptop without permission.

Here's a thought:
    Talk to her, and be polite! Don't get angry/whiny/not nice because it's not working. Explain you're trying to play your favorite game but it's giving you problems and that knowledgeable people have recommended to have computer tech people do maintenance on the laptop.

Who knows, she might just agree

Firstly, when you say 'knowledgeable people' if your referring to yourselves, I agree. But my mom would kill me. I can barely even talk to you guys without her trying to get me in trouble. She hates anything to do with online interactions and thinks everyone on the internet wants to find out personal information about me and kill me in my sleep. But nevertheless thanks for the help, Ill talk to her and see what happens. You never know, it is Valentines Day after all. Bad time for my dad to almost have a heart attack though.
    Gotem team

You could always get a second opinion from someone you haven't talked to online. Like someone from a computer store or maybe you can find computer techs in the classifieds of your local news paper