Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    1. Anyone having long freezes while on the server? For 30-90 seconds, MC just freezes. I checked my Internet - seems ok. Don't see anything bad in the log.
    Appears around the center of our base, sometimes on edges. Wanna see if it is a common issue before investigating further.

2. Anyone knows an easy way to copy all changed client settings from the previous AMP version to the new one?
    E.g. I change few controls, minimap, font, block few dynamic surrounding sounds, disable Better Foliage, also need to copy the map+waypoints, ...

I think it's being caused by the lasers. It happens when you go near the Mekanism factory. And it also, to a lighter degree, happens when you go near the watermill.

We should probably try removing the lasers and see if that's what's causing it.

Lasers removed, will need to reconfigure mek with something else to move liquids for it to function once the reserves are depleted.
    Will add nodes to AA area.

The issue seem to become less frequent, but still appears:
    - if I move away from the base to south-west and then return - it freezes about when I start seeing the river and the waterweel
    - if I move to the northern village and return back to the barns, happens about when I near the northern barn

But really, who else is having such really long freezes, like 90+ seconds? Maybe it is something on my side.

Because formerly I experienced similar freezes when (it seems) the Mek factory was loaded, i.e. when coming from the Armory to the Mek and it froze near the eastern Storage entrance.
    But it was only for like 10 seconds, much much more tolerable.

Also has happen to me, on logging in can see the game screen, and cant do any thing for a bit.
    Also happens sometimes while moving around but no pinpoint area where it occurs all the time.
    Also odd thing there is no log info during or after, usually a freeze will have text about cant keep up, x amount of ticks skipped, ..

And does the server have a 10 chunk radius around the player loaded, even if the view distance it shorter?
    Last edited by Rainnmannx; 25th January 2017 at 01:26.

i had freezes before but not longer than 20 seconds max. i havent been on for a while except last week once and wasnt experiencing anything outside what i thought was normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Also has happen to me, on logging in can see the game screen, and cant do any thing for a bit.
    Oh, right, I have this thing too.

I'll try updating the pack somewhere this week. This 'hang on server join' issue was introduced in version 4.2.0 so we should be able to figure out which mod is causing this if the next update doesn't solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    And does the server have a 10 chunk radius around the player loaded, even if the view distance it shorter?
    Yes. The client doesn't render those chunks, but the server does keep them loaded.

Aargh, was slowly preparing to make VIP server tour stream and am still having the same client crash on AMP 4.4.0.
    Crash log: https://paste2.org/V5eVKGUh