Arrow Someone in my house?

Hi,
    Today, I logged in to the vanilla server to finish off my extension in my house. When I finished it, I went downstairs and saw that someone had placed a melon farm nearby. I checked my chests and everything was there so they didn't grief me, they just helped me out. I do not want whoever did it to be banned, I would just like to know who did it. The only people who know where my house is are DOM and xCreepyCreeper but I do not know whether anyone else knows as well. Just tell me who you are to let me thank you
    Loser with no social life...

RE: Someone in my house?

Quote Originally Posted by Slashmate101
    Hi,
    Today, I logged in to the vanilla server to finish off my extension in my house. When I finished it, I went downstairs and saw that someone had placed a melon farm nearby. I checked my chests and everything was there so they didn't grief me, they just helped me out. I do not want whoever did it to be banned, I would just like to know who did it. The only people who know where my house is are DOM and xCreepyCreeper but I do not know whether anyone else knows as well. Just tell me who you are to let me thank you
    Turned out to be Pernix - Thank you!
    Loser with no social life...