It's late for me here, but I had a couple of ideas I mentioned to some players yesterday, and wanted to share them here:

1. We need to make available some good documentation on how to properly use MyTown so people can effectively use it to secure their homes and items. I've been the the MyTown website, and the documentation there is not that friendly to everyday users. It seems more geared toward server admins. So if there is a site or someone can put here some useful commands or other good tips on effectively using it so everyone can lock down their stuff better. Some baisc ones people should have easy instructions on are setting up town and plot perms and how to assign plots to specific players so that other residents can't go in and steal stuff from peoples private houses.

2. Since it seems a lot of griefing is coming from people within the town, Mayors may want to begin posting threads here in the TFC section for applications to join their town. The OP Thread can have the Town Rules and the questions applicants must answer. Those seeking membership into the town can then reply to the thread with the answers to those questions. Then Mayors can use those to decide whether or not they want that person in their town or not.

I hope these ideas can be used to help make things a little better and get rid of some of the drama going on recently.