My goal is to find a rate of decay that accommodates for a 24/7 server, where an MC day is 20min. of real time, which results in 72 MC days per 24 hours of real time. I also want to accommodate for players who only have a few hours every day, and are not on daily, so there may be days between their game play. They should not have to spend their time just hunting food every time they log in, they should be able to still have food, and be able to play.

I'm working with Bioxx as much as I can to try to get things more optimal for server-play. The biggest issue is with food decay rates. I need your feedback on the decay rate of food. The rate has been updated again since moving to 78.6, and I want to know what your thoughts are on it. Is it still too fast, is it too slow now, does it seem ideal?

Bear in mind, there's various factors that go into the calculation: Rainfall, Temperature, Item Decay Rate, Decay Rate Multiplier. I am only adjusting the Decay Rate Multiplier, I will ask Bioxx for more control over setting other variables if it appears needed.

So, over the coming day or two, think about it and let me know what you think. I can't be on the server as often as I'd like for testing all of this myself, so I need your help!