Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Player game_over123 (4a142fcf-9a48-46f5-a30a-a5dd95bf9783)

Server Freebie TFC
    Punishment Ban
    Reason Grief and theft
    Evidence
    Spoiler!
    Additional Info Player was accused of stealing gold and greifing a house. In the early investigation, the player admitted to theft of a few bars when in reality it was several stacks worth. The house had minimal damage (dirt really), tracked him on the gold charges. Found evidence of removal of gold on the roof of FlameOfFire's house, then evidence of usage of gold at an unclaimed newly made house in a remote location by Game_Over123. Confronted the player on the evidence I found, he said it was for some sort of elaborate gift he was planning, I wasn't buying it. Told him to return everything. He dug down 4-5 blocks underneath his house to reveal the gold ingots stacked up, asked him why he had to hide them if it was for some sort of gift thing, didn't think either of his answers held merit.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by Elbe97; 26th May 2018 at 19:35.

For global bans the only proof that counts is where the player in question is actually taking items or destroying blocks someone else placed. In this case the third screenshot shows that in abundance: 103 items were taken. I've already attached that screenshot to the ban on MCBans in case he wants to appeal there.

The case against deedjay a few days ago was lost because there was no direct evidence. That ban had to be reverted to a local ban. That's ok though, he's still banned from all our servers and it didn't affect our 'reputation' on MCBans. But it just goes to show that MCBans is strict when it comes to accepting global bans.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    For global bans the only proof that counts is where the player in question is actually taking items or destroying blocks someone else placed. In this case the third screenshot shows that in abundance: 103 items were taken. I've already attached that screenshot to the ban on MCBans in case he wants to appeal there.

The case against deedjay a few days ago was lost because there was no direct evidence. That ban had to be reverted to a local ban. That's ok though, he's still banned from all our servers and it didn't affect our 'reputation' on MCBans. But it just goes to show that MCBans is strict when it comes to accepting global bans.
    Okay, I'll start trimming down my posted evidence to satisfy that. Does that also include not posting evidence such as ticket records and such?

Player Montymole10 (baecd50d-fa61-4697-b8ee-f87ef6d0a42b)

Server Freebie TFC
    Punishment Ban
    Reason Grief
    Evidence
    Spoiler!
    Additional Info Global ban for griefing/theft
    Last edited by Elbe97; 26th May 2018 at 19:36.

Player Hockeycow (d43e5191-a5d2-4bcb-a21f-b034f943295e)

Server Freebie TFC
    Punishment Warning
    Reason Disrespect towards other players
    Evidence
    Spoiler!
    Additional Info NONE
    Last edited by Elbe97; 26th May 2018 at 19:36.

Player Mrmushroomstew (098ce7ea-caa3-4382-9700-e9a429c2e193)

Server Freebie TFC
    Punishment Ban
    Reason Language
    Evidence
    Spoiler!
    Additional Info Local ban for language. Caught him in chat swearing, warned him. Went to his town to investigate a griefing report against him, immediately saw signs with swearing all over them. May upgrade to global if I find the claims of griefing legitimate.
    Last edited by Elbe97; 26th May 2018 at 19:37.

Player Sammeh48 (a2fac664-f0fb-4f7e-9955-e2a64506c7f8)

Server Freebie TFC
    Punishment Warning
    Reason Language
    Evidence
    Spoiler!
    Additional Info NONE
    Last edited by Elbe97; 26th May 2018 at 19:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Okay, I'll start trimming down my posted evidence to satisfy that. Does that also include not posting evidence such as ticket records and such?
    I had to check the MCBans rules again for this one
    http://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1558-How-to-ban

Tickets are relevant to MCBans if they are about racism or homophobia cases. In other cases such as grief they can be useful to us to have a history of who got griefed so we can ask questions later if we need to.

I've added the following permission for moderators:
    Code:
          prism.parameters.*: true
    This should allow you to specify radius in lookups. It appears this permission was already set on the Spigot server. Let me know if this gives you enough to work with.

Link to Prism documentation: http://discover-prism.com/wiki/view/permissions/

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I had to check the MCBans rules again for this one
    http://happydiggers.net/showthread.php?1558-How-to-ban

Tickets are relevant to MCBans if they are about racism or homophobia cases. In other cases such as grief they can be useful to us to have a history of who got griefed so we can ask questions later if we need to.

I've added the following permission for moderators:
    Code:
          prism.parameters.*: true
    This should allow you to specify radius in lookups. It appears this permission was already set on the Spigot server. Let me know if this gives you enough to work with.

Link to Prism documentation: http://discover-prism.com/wiki/view/permissions/
    That may be beacuse Pernix just added my permissions to the parameter list on the spiggot server not long before Thanks again. And with the newly added global component that should make my job MUCH easier

You can now use r:global on tfc as well. It will probably take a lot longer than on MC (which already takes a fair while), but like you said, it'll help nevertheless. :P